Saturday, January 7, 2017

On A Quest To Draw 'Em All!

Hey, I'm Micah! I'm going to be posting drawing tutorials for every cartoon and anime character I come across. This is both to help me grow as an artist and to encourage others to draw!

These how-to-draw-videos are aimed mostly at kids, but people of all skill levels can benefit from them. I also hope that by making these cartoon drawing tutorials I will increase my skill and confidence as a teacher. It's really hard to draw and talk at the same time!

I'm working on a series of "how to" videos, but in the meantime, please enjoy these speed drawings of Pokemon, Boo, and LSP from Adventure Time!

Speed Drawing Pokemon: Squirtle, Charmander, and Pikachu


Drawing Mario Characters: BOO 


Copic Marker Speed Drawing - LSP from ADVENTURE TIME 


Be sure to follow the blog and subscribe to my youtube channel for updates!

Peace!

- Micah Buzan

No comments:

Post a Comment